Timothy Oh Shan Ern

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Yoz.. :P.. Only got 10 mins on the com.. Kkz.. Make this short and simple :).. Now VERY TIRED!! haiz.. Today lesson were SO boring.. Wah.. Haven't finish my HW yet.. During Recess, played Basketball..O yah.. Something really amazing happened.. When I was just going pass the 3 pt line to lay up, Bo Xiang was "pressurizing" me..I juz turned about 360 degress anti-clockwise and juz shot... WAH BIANG!! IN SIA!!.. HAHA.. Everyone there were like.. Wat THE ****!! :P heex.. even kai xiang jealous =/..lolz..JK.. hehz.. After school got SJAB meeting by my officer.. Planning for some *event* for December.. Hehz.. Was nearly sleeping throughout the whole meeting..:P hahaz.. After that had Dinner at coffee shop with SJ and SIR WAYNE..Everyone there(Daryl, Xiao Nic, Sing Chun, Zheng Liang, Jinyi)were "having FUN shooting ice?? at pathetic Bao Ren".. Haiz..Childish sia.. HAHAZ!! K la.. Stop writing le.. Hmm.. Planned to go 4 Swimming later.. Heex.. Now my target is 34 laps non-stop..17 breaststroke and freestyle.. will be increasing laps gradually :P.. heeeeeeex SMILEZ..Sayonara..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home