Timothy Oh Shan Ern

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hello Peepz..:P Last night watched Charlie and the Choco factory...Very Lame sia... Itz juz as good as watching Austin powers and Cat in the hat..But i think the actor of Wonka wasnt that gd at all..hahaz.. Hmm..My rating for the show is 1 star.. lolz.. :) Juz Came back from Church Worship..Playing the synthesizer as usual..The Kiddys werent at all En2siastic..*yawn*.. hahaz.. I tried playing some (Phantom of the opera) songs.. Quite Interesting.. Esp the Main theme song and Think of me...Hehz.. Today my Bro busy so cant teach me drums :( ..Nvm..still got next week :P Now I Damn Sianz.. Now gonna play Maple :).. Reached level 16 le.. Training Magepk is realling exhausting... Hehz.. Hmm.. K la.. Maybe later on i write..hehz..so fun :) *":SMILEZ:"*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home